It’s that time of year again… Spring afternoon rains are moving in and the humidity is seemingly endless. While the dewy look can be great for the skin, the moisture in the air wreaks havoc on hair, from making it limp and lifeless to the dreaded frizz effect. And let’s face it, in Florida the heat and humidity are not confined to the Spring and Summer months. Fortunately, there is a way to recharge your hair, breathing body and volume back into those tresses or creating the ultimate in gorgeous smooth styles. Hair Treatments are your solution.
For those who need a boost in the volume department, Goldwell’s Kerasilk Repower Intensive Volume Treatment is designed to be a long-lasting solution that strengthens and adds body to hair for up to 10 washes by improving elasticity and texture through technology known as Elastin. The in-salon treatment feels amazing and leaves hair looking full and shiny. When visiting the salon for this treatment, here is what you can expect:
- After shampooing with Kerasilk Repower Volume Shampoo, the Kerasilk Repower Intensive Volume Treatment is applied, working it through the hair through a luxurious scalp massage, penetrating every strand.
- Ten to 15 minutes later, the treatment is rinsed out, followed by an application of Kerasilk Repower Volume Intensifying Post Treatment, sealing in the powerful, volume boosting properties.
- The perfect blow-dry completes the treatment leaving you with body and bounce for weeks
If soft and smooth hair is more your style, the Kerasilk Control Keratin Treatment is for you. Dedicated to the individual texture of the hair, this treatment provides perfectly smooth and soft hair for up to three to five months! The secret to this treatment lies in three key ingredients… Keratin, Glyoxylic Acid and Colour-Caring Silk. This magic combination penetrates the hair and creates new keratin bonds to reshape the structure of the hair and giving it a smooth and soft look. Some benefits of this treatment, aside from fabulous looking hair, are:
- It is 100% formaldehyde-free and safe for even sensitive scalps
- While most keratin treatments require waiting three days before shampooing, along with a list of other do’s and don’ts, there is no waiting period with this one… you are washed right after the treatment
- The final blowout will leave you amazed and you can expect similar results at home
Our hair is an investment in who we are and a big part of our identity. With the myriad of products available today, sometimes it is hard to know exactly what your hair needs or how to make the most of the locks we were born with. From shampoos and conditioners to masks and primers, oils or dry shampoos and everything in between, choosing professional products suited to your hair is the key to maintaining healthy and beautiful looking hair. Remember, professional products last much longer than less expensive drug store products that are many times filled with ingredients that can be harmful to your hair. As your stylist, I always have your best interest in mind when it comes to your hair so let’s talk and find the perfect solutions for you.