Vinaccia Hair Goddess has recently had several clients reach out about masks, COVID guidelines, and whether Jenn Lenos is vaccinated. At Vinaccia Hair Goddess, we take health, safety, and sanitation very seriously. The salon is following COVID guidelines for Orlando hair salons. See below for salon guidelines and our plans for how we are handling COVID-19 as we move into 2022.
CDC Media Release For The Omicron Variant
With the introduction of the Omicron variant, the CDC is shortening its recommended time for isolation from 10 to 5 days If you have tested positive for COVID-19. This is specifically for the general population. If you are asymptomatic, this is followed by 5 days of wearing a mask when around others. Those who test positive should isolate for 5 days. However, if you are asymptomatic, you could leave isolation and continue to wear a mask for 5 days in order to minimize the risk of infecting others.
If You Test Positive for COVID-19 (Isolate)
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- Stay home for 5 days.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
If you have a fever, continue to stay home until your fever resolves.
If You Were Exposed to Someone with COVID-19 (Quarantine)
What To Do If you:
Have been boosted
Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine within the last 6 months
Completed the primary series of J&J vaccines within the last 2 months
- Wear a mask around others for 10 days.
- Test on day 5, if possible.
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home.
Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine over 6 months ago and are not boosted
Completed the primary series of J&J over 2 months ago and are not boosted
- Stay home for 5 days. After that continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
- If you can’t quarantine you must wear a mask for 10 days.
- Test on day 5 if possible.
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home
Prevention Efforts and Workplace Controls
Vinaccia Hair Goddess is performing the necessary steps in order to stop the spread. We abide by the recommended social distancing and other safety measures and establish the following:
- Minimized Large gatherings whenever possible
- Encouraging our clients to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet
- Vinaccia Hair Goddess may utilize flexible work hours, wherever possible, to limit the number of people in the salon at a time
- Utilizing minimum, non-medical grade face coverings, face shields, disposable gloves, and gowns.
Vinaccia Hair Goddess is Instituting the Following Cleanliness Measures:
- Where possible, increasing ventilation rates and circulation throughout the salon
- Performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection, especially of common areas; and where available, providing hand sanitizer
- Cleaning work stations at the beginning and end of each appointment
- Avoiding, when possible, the use of other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment
- Frequently washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoiding touching faces with unwashed hands
- Skipping handshakes or other physical contact
- Avoiding close contact with those exposed to COVID or those who have tested positive
- Practicing respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes
- Complying with self-isolation or quarantine orders
Vinaccia Hair Goddess COVID Prevention
Vinaccia Hair Goddess is taking COVID-19 seriously in 2022. Our client’s health and safety is a top priority. As a result, we have taken the necessary steps to add extra precautions to protect against COVID-19:
- Jenn Lenos is fully vaccinated and has received the booster shot
- At the Vinaccia salon, Jenn wears masks and requires all of her clients to wear masks
- In between each client appointment, Jenn disinfects the salon including chairs, tools, etc.
- Jenn is extremely careful in between each client to make sure to stop the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Regulations and COVID Guidelines for Orlando Hair Salons
In accordance with social distancing, Vinaccia Hair Goddess can only see one person at a time and there is no double booking allowed at this time. Vinaccia Hair Goddess is requiring you to wear a mask during your appointment. Your health and safety is a priority at Vinaccia Hair Goddess. In between appointments, Jenn will be disinfecting the salon to ensure the highest level of cleanliness. Phenix Salon Suites also has its own staff to sanitize the building and restrooms several times a day.
Vinaccia Hair Goddess Salon in Winter Park
Vinaccia Hair Goddess is located at Phenix Salon Suites, right at 601-A S, N New York Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789. Ready to transform your hair’s look, feel, and vitality? Schedule an appointment today. Call Jenn at 407.900.3656 or set one up here.