Welcome to Vinaccia Hair Goddess in Winter Park Fl
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for choosing me to be your hairstylist. It means a lot for someone to entrust me with the health and style of their hair and I’m really looking forward to your appointment with me. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early as I do have some paperwork for you to complete and I’ll want to have plenty of time for our consultation where we’ll discuss not just your goals for today but your goals for a lifetime.
Here are a few tools I have available for my clients:
- Follow me at https://www.facebook.com/vinacciahair for educational tips and articles. To get an idea of my style go to Pinterest/Vinacciahair and https://www.instagram.com/vinacciahairgoddess/. I have ALL sorts of pictures of Haircuts and Hair color that I love as well as my personal portfolio of clients. If you find a cut or color you like save it and show me when you come in for your appointment.
- If you’re New to me and getting a haircut please book under the NEW CLIENTS category and choose the New Client Haircut Option, it is $10 more but I build in an EXTRA 15 minutes for Consultation, design and Cut. Even if you think you have an easy haircut, our first time will be longer than you next visits, so please don’t short change yourself. All the New Client options have extra time for consultation and NO ONE is booked during your visit so I can concentrate solely on you!
- Please make sure before EVERY Haircut, Color, or Highlight service that your hair has been washed in the last 48 (24 if you use a lot of product or have a particularly oily scalp) with minimal product so I can comb through it easily to see how you prefer to style your hair and so your color or Highlight service is more successful. I Dry Cut hair, so I will cut your hair BEFORE your color as well as after, so please make sure it’s clean.
- Appointments can be made at vinacciahair.com/booking – but I suggested downloading the free Vagaro App for IPhone or Android, and filter for Vinaccia Hair to book online from your tablet or smart phone 24/7. This way you’ve started an account and have the ability to go back and change, reschedule, or cancel any appointments you made.
- The best way to reach me is at email@example.com, please make sure that my emails don’t end up in your spam folder and while you’re a client of mine I ask that you please don’t Opt Out of receiving them as I send out announcements with important information and monthly specials you won’t want to miss!
- CANCELLATIONS: In order to provide you with the best possible scheduling options to my guests, I do require a 48-hour notice. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your visit with me with less than a 48 hour notice you will be charged a fee of $25 due at your next appointment. I do not accept cancellations by text, so please either cancel online with my booking software Vagaro or leave me a voicemail.
- Please familiarize yourself with my services and pricing which can be found at http://www.vinacciahair.com/pricing-table/ in the Services Table.
If you need help with booking you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, which I check Monday thru Saturday. If you need to reach me immediately or you’re running late PLEASE call and leave me a voicemail I will get a notification of your voicemail and call you back. Please understand that if you’re more than 15 minutes late there’s a strong chance you may have to be rescheduled.
Below is a map of the area around the salon. Try to arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your appointment as finding parking in Winter Park can be challenging, ESPECIALLY on Friday and Saturday. We 7 have parking spots behind the salon which fill up fast, park in any spot labeled BONNE VIE. Always check our parking lot first before looking elsewhere as you might get lucky. Parking in Winter Park is free, there is 3 hour parking available down Morse and the cross street Knowles as well as the lot by the train station. If it’s your first time and you’re getting a color correction try to get the 4 hour parking and arrive extra early to familiarize yourself with the area.